Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fall Trends

I know I already spoke on some of the trends that are going to be hot this fall but I want to speak a little bit more on them. Here are some major trends that the celebs are rocking and you can also pick up your own at Forever21, Urban Outffiters, Delias, H&M and many other fashionable retail stores. Check em out...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here is Blake from Gossip Girls spotted with this lovely Croc Bag that is so in this Fall!! I can't tell you how many people you are going to be seeing with Croc or even snake skin. It is the new sexy look to throw on with some pumps and skinny jeans.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is another hot trend that is in. Open toed boots also known as cut out booties. You can see that Rhianna is loving this trend. These boots really accent your calfs and make you look fabolous.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Another Fashion trend is Floral! Yuck! Now I really am not a floral fan at all! I hate the way floral looks. But On Krstien Davis, she really rocks it out.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Last but not least is Plaid! Vannessa you see looks gorgeous in this Plaid Dress. Now Plaid I will wear, personally i think Plaid looks great on anybody.

No comments: