Monday, September 8, 2008

VMA AWARD UPDATE

Wow, A lot of things have been going on while I was away. The 2008 VMAS, Vice presdient news, Fashion week and many more. Let's get started...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The VMA Awards aired last night on MTV. Personally I feel that the whole show was wack. The only ones who spiced it up where Rhianna and Kanye West in the end who did that killer performance. Other then that, the host was wack and he wasn't funny at all and Britney did not make a comeback. I REPEAT: BRITNEY DID NOT COME MAKE A COMEBACK! That was all out of pity for her and her career.
Many showed up for the VMA Award show after party. Many that I didn't expect to see like Lauren Conrad and her enemy! I guess their kool now. Sorry I don't keep up on The Hills.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: